If you are looking for the best impact wrench under $100, then you have come to the right place. In this article, Bestsmarttool will introduce you to the best impact wrench under $100 that you can buy in 2020.
An impact wrench is a power tool that is used to loosen or tighten bolts and nuts. It is a very useful tool for anyone who works with machinery or vehicles. Impact wrenches come in different sizes and styles, but they all have one thing in common: they use a powerful impact to loosen or tighten bolts and nuts.
The best impact wrench under 100 is:
1. Avid Power Cordless Impact Wrench
The Avid Power Cordless Impact Wrench 12 Impact Gun w/ Max Torque 330 ft lbs (450Nm) 20V Impact Driver Kit is a powerful tool that can help you remove rusted-on or excessively tightened nuts and bolts. It has a high-end, strong motor that offers maximum productivity, with a maximum torque of 330 ft-lbs for tightening and 370 ft-lbs for loosening. The infinitely speed control feature allows you to adjust the speed of your wrench from 0-2,000 RPM with the variable speed trigger, depending on the job at hand. The 30A battery that comes with the kit allows the impact wrench to run longer than those wrenches using a 20A battery, and it also charges in just 15 hours with the fast charger. The unique friction design of the Impact Wrench allows for a more secure socket replacement. The Impact Wrench is also effective for changing tires of various vehicles, as well as for heavy equipment maintenance, significant building projects, product assembly and automotive repairs, among other tasks.
- [Powerful Motor] By removing rusted-on or excessively tightened nuts and bolts, this 1/2 impact wrench, which has a high-end, strong motor, offers maximum productivity. Maximum torque for tightening is 330 ft-lb, and loosening is 370 ft-lb.
- [Infinitely Speed Control] You can effortlessly adjust the speed of your wrench from 0-2000 RPM with the variable speed trigger. The further you press the trigger, the higher speed achieved.
- [3.0A Battery & Fast Charging] 3.0A battery, which has larger capacity and longer life, allows our power wrench to run longer than those wrenches using 2.0A battery. Charging time is greatly reduced to 1.5 hours with the fast charger.
- [Unique Friction Design] The AVID POWER impact wrench has a special friction design rather than a bearing ball, which can hold sockets onto the anvil more firmly and enable more efficient socket replacements. Please note that there is no bearing ball in the hole of the anvil.
- [Wide Application] In addition to being effective for changing tires of various vehicles, this impact drill may also be used for heavy equipment maintenance, significant building projects, product assembly, and automotive repairs, etc.
2. PORTER-CABLE Impact Wrench
There are pros and cons to every tool, and the Porter Cable impact wrench is no exception.
On the pro side, the impact wrench has a high torque of 450 ft/lbs, making it a powerful tool for removing heavy fasteners. It also has a fast application speed of 2200 rpm, making it a good choice for projects that need to be completed quickly.
On the con side, the impact wrench can be heavy and difficult to use for extended periods of time. It also requires a 75 amp corded power source, which may not be available in all locations.
- 1/2-Inch Electric Impact Wrench Comes With 7.5 Amp Motor For Heavy Duty Applications
- Porter-Cable 1/2 Inch Impact Wrench Has 450 Ft-Lbs Of Torque For Installing And Removing Heavy Fasteners
- 2,200 Rpm & 2,700 Bpm Of The Corded Impact Wrench Provide Fast Application Speeds
- 1/2-Inch Hog Ring Anvil For Easy Socket Changes
3. ACDelco ANI405A Heavy Duty Twin Hammer ½” 500 ft-lbs. 5-Speed Pneumatic Impact Wrench Tool Kit
There are a lot of things to love about ACDelco’s ANI405A Heavy Duty Twin Hammer 500 ftlbs 5Speed Pneumatic Impact Wrench Tool Kit. It’s got a lot of power, for one, and it’s also lightweight and easy to use. But it’s not perfect. Here are the pros and cons of this tool.
-Lightweight and easy to use
-500 ftlbs of power
-4 free speeds
-Handle exhaust design
-1 year warranty
-May be too powerful for some applications
- HEAVY DUTY – Our lightweight, heavy duty, and powerful 500 ft-lbs. twin hammer pneumatic impact wrench is engineered with high-quality materials for fast and easy removal work. Equipped with an 1/2” alloy steel head excellent for car tire rotation / removal, change lawnmower blade, etc.
- VERSATILE – Unlike other brands that offer tools with limited features, our air impact wrench features 4 free speed up to 8,000 RPM (No Load Speed) and 1 speed reverse, that enables users to utilize different speeds based on the various applications. Handle exhaust design that reduces surrounding noise level and prevents air blowing in user’s work area.
- USER-FRIENDLY – Lightweight composite housing with ergonomic soft grip handle exhaust design provides comfort for long working hours and a secure grip for maximum control and steadiness. Slim body design molded to securely fit and balance hand torque to help reduce vibration and fatigue with less wear on your hands.
- VALUE KIT – Our Pneumatic Impact Wrench Tool Kit comes with an air impact wrench, a bottle of lubricating oil, and an air hose adapter.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – For over 35 years we have been manufacturing and providing the best products and services to our customers at the lowest prices possible. We are confident that you will absolutely love our air impact wrench that we will stand behind our product with a replacement or your money back! Every purchase comes with a manufacturer’s limited 1-year warranty, so you can buy with confidence!
4. GETUHAND Car Impact Wrench 1/2 Inch & 12 Volt Portable Electric Impact Wrench Kit
The GETUHAND Car Impact Wrench 12 Inch 12 Volt Portable Electric Impact Wrench Kit Tire Repair Tools with Sockets and Carry CaseSTRONG POWER Work with 12V vehicle power outletcigarette lighter, no AC cord, 380NM, 280 ft lb powerful torque is a great option for anyone looking for a powerful and efficient impact wrench.
This power impact wrench has a powerful torque and can loosen and tighten each lug nut in just 5 seconds. It also offers a forward/reverse rocker switch for quick and easy operation. The motor reaches the set speed and the lever will instantly hit the output shaft to generate impact force. This allows for a higher torque to weight ratio, increased torque per watt of power input, increased efficiency, and a lighter weight and more compact size.
Additional features include a bubble level, LED light, and a 114-foot DC power cord. The design of the corded impact wrench is succinct and compact with an organized storage box that is convenient to carry and keep.
- 【STRONG POWER】: Work with 12V vehicle power outlet(cigarette lighter,no AC cord), 380N.M/280 ft. lb powerful torque.
- 【EFFICIENT】: This power impact wrench with powerful torque, High-impact rotate, can loosen/ tighten each Lug Nut in 5 seconds. offers forward/reverse rocker switch for quick and easy operation.
- 【NEW POWER SYSTEM】:The motor reaches the set speed, the lever will instantly hit the output shaft to generate impact force. Spins freely (internally) then engages drive shaft. It offers advantages including: Higher torque to weight ratio. Increased torque per watt of power input (increased efficiency). lighter weight and more compact size.
- 【FEATURES INCLUDE】: Bubble level, LED light ,11.4 feet DC power cord , 2 double socket wrenches:1/16- 3/4",13/16-7/8"(17/19mm,21/23mm) and 2 spare fuses.
- 【CONVENIENT】: Bulit in LED working light illuminate dark place safer use at night. The design of the corded impact wrench is succinct with compact and organized storage box, convenient to carry and keep.
5. Eastvolt 800W Electric Impact Wrench
Electric impact wrenches are a handy tool to have around the house or shop. They provide a lot of torque to quickly remove lug nuts or bolts. The Eastvolt 800W Electric Impact Wrench is a high-quality tool that is equipped with a powerful 75 amp motor. This motor can deliver up to 3400 RPM and 3700 IPM, making it a powerful tool for the job.
The Eastvolt 800W Electric Impact Wrench also has a number of other features that make it a great tool. It has a forward-reverse rocker switch for quick and easy operation. It also has a 12 anvil with a heavy-duty hog ring that can keep the socket securely in place.
The Eastvolt 800W Electric Impact Wrench is a great tool for a variety of applications. It can be used for installing and removing heavy fasteners. It is also equipped with a 4-socket set, so it is ready to use right out of the box.
The Eastvolt 800W Electric Impact Wrench comes with a 1-year warranty.
- HIGH TORQUE: The electric impact wrench is equipped with strong power motor, which can put out MAX.450 ft.lbs of torque for removing lug nuts and bolts.
- HIGH POWER: 7.5 amp motor delivers up to 3400 No Load Speed (RPM) & 3700 Impacts Per Minute(BPM), which can efficiently completed the task.
- OTHER GOOD DESIGN: It offers forward/reverse rocker switch for quick and easy operation. Besides, 1/2" anvil with heavy duty hog ring can keep socket securely.
- APPLICATION AREA: It can be widely used for installing and removing heavy fasteners
- PACKING INCLUDED: 1x impact wrench; 4x sockets - 11/16", 3/4", 13/16" & 7/8"(17mm, 19mm, 21mm, 22mm); 1x carry case
There are a lot of impact wrenches on the market these days. It can be hard to determine which one is the best for you. In this article, we will discuss the five most frequently asked questions about impact wrenches.
1. What is an impact wrench?
An impact wrench is a tool that uses an impact mechanism to deliver rotational force. This force is used to tighten or loosen bolts and nuts.
2. What are the benefits of using an impact wrench?
There are several benefits of using an impact wrench. They are:
-They are able to deliver more torque than a standard wrench
-They are able to work faster than a standard wrench
-They are able to work with more torque in a tighter space
3. What are the different types of impact wrenches?
There are three different types of impact wrenches:
-Electric impact wrenches
-Pneumatic impact wrenches
-Battery-powered impact wrenches
4. What are the differences between the different types of impact wrenches?
The main difference between the different types of impact wrenches is the power source. Electric impact wrenches are powered by electricity, pneumatic impact wrenches are powered by compressed air, and battery-powered impact wrenches are powered by batteries.
5. What are the best impact wrenches under $100?
The best impact wrenches under $100 are electric impact wrenches. They are the most powerful and versatile type of impact wrench.