There are many different types of laser levels on the market, but not all of them are ideal for grading. If you’re looking for the Best Laser Levels For Grading, you need to consider a few things.
First, you need to decide whether you need a rotary or a linear laser level. Rotary laser levels are great for large projects, while linear laser levels are better for smaller projects.
Second, you need to consider the accuracy of the laser level. The more accurate the laser level, the better it will be for grading.
Finally, you need to decide whether you need a self-leveling or a manual leveling laser level. Self-leveling laser levels are easier to use, but they’re also more expensive. Manual leveling laser levels are more affordable, but they require more experience to use.
Once you have determined it, let’s choose a suitable laser leveler with Bestsmarttool right away!
1. Huepar Self-Leveling Green Laser Level Cross Line with 2 Plumb Dots Laser Tool -360-Degree Horizontal Line Plus Large Fan Angle of Vertical Beam with Up & Down Points -Magnetic Pivoting Base 621CG
The Huepar 621CG360 Green Laser Level is a versatile tool that can be used for a variety of applications, including squaring, plumbing, and leveling. This self-leveling laser level has a bright green beam that can be seen in outdoor conditions, and it has an accuracy of +/- 19 at 33 feet. The included magnetic bracket enables the laser level to be attached to metal surfaces, and it also has 1420 and 5811 mounting threads to suit standard tripods or pole mounts. The durable design of the 621CG360 Green Laser Level makes it ideal for use in hazardous working conditions.
- ✔️360° HORIZONTAL LINE AND TWO PLUMB DOTS: With one ultra-bright 360° horizontal & one 140° vertical green beams, 621CG Laser Level provides all-around leveling coverage even in big job-site. And unique up and down plumb spots provide additional benefits of ceiling, points transfer, leveling, alignment, plumbing and squaring applications to suit users' needs.
- ✔️MULTIFUNCTIONAL LASER TOOL: The line laser level offers all-in-one versatility for users who perform a variety of tasks involving squaring, plumbing and leveling. The 360°Horizontal Line, 140°Vertical Line, Red Plumb points can be selected independently by the laser button on the key pad. This laser level tool self levels and indicates out-of-level condition while pendulum unlocked. Once pendulum locked, it switches to manual mode to lock lines for use at any angle.
- ✔️BRIGHT GREEN BEAM & OUTDOOR PULSE MODE: This green laser tool adopted brighter green laser than standard red beams with accuracy of +/- 1/9" at 33Ft for lines, 1/9" at 33Ft for dots. Besides brighter green beam, the outdoor pulse mode extends laser range up to 180ft with Huepar LR-6RG/LR-5RG Line Laser Receiver in bright light or outdoor conditions.
- ✔️MAGNETIC BRACKET & MOUNT THREADS: The included strong magnetic bracket enables to be attached to metal surfaces and turn the laser level around at 360°. The line laser tool also offers 1/4"-20 and 5/8"-11 mounting threads as well as the 1/4"-20 and 5/8"-11 mounting threads on the magnetic bracket to suit for standard tripods or pole mounts.
- ✔️DURABLE DESIGN & PACKAGE CONTENTS: Over-molded metal top laser window with IP54 water/dust resistance ensures you work well in hazardous working conditions. Portable carry case designed for clean, safe storage features easy-access compartments. Huepar is committed to provide Best-in-Class service to our customers- 24/7 Service Team（response in 24hrs & solution in 48hrs）; Lifetime Customer Support(hassle-free of exceeding the warranty).
2. Bosch GCL 2-15 Professional Digital Laser Level (2017 model)
Bosch GCL 215 Professional Digital Laser Level 2017 model is a great tool for leveling and alignment. It projects two lines and two points, making it perfect for many applications. It also has a working range of 15 meters, making it great for larger projects. The laser class is 2, making it safe for use around the home. The 630 650 nm laser diode makes it easy to see the lines and points even in bright sunlight. The battery life is also great, lasting up to 16 hours on a single charge. The only downside is that it is a bit heavy, weighing in at 1.3 pounds.
- Laser diode 630 – 650 nm, < 1mW
- Working range 15 m
- Laser class 2
- Projection 2 lines / 2 points
3. Cross Line Laser Level with 2 Plumb Dots – Huepar M-9211G Green Beam Self Leveling 180-Degree Vertical Line and Horizontal Line with Plumb Dots, Multi-Use Self-Leveling Alignment Laser Level
When it comes to choosing the right tool for the job, contractors and remodelers know that having the right tool can make all the difference. And with the Huepar M9211G Green Beam Self Leveling 180Degree Vertical Line and Horizontal Line with Plumb Dots MultiUse SelfLeveling Alignment Laser Level, you get two tools in one. This hybrid point and line laser tool combines all the features of the Huepar line laser plus pointtopoint plumb, giving you maximum versatility.
The M9211G crossline laser level offers crossline accuracy of ˝ inch at 33 feet, up point accuracy of 1-1/3 inches at 33 feet, and down point accuracy of ˝ inch at 33 feet. It features the latest LD bluegreen laser unit, which is at least twice brighter than red lasers utilizing the same power source. The Smart Pendulum System ensures that you are able to selflevel on an inclined surface within 4 degrees. And if the surface inclines over 4 degrees, the laser will flash to indicate you are outoflevel.
The M9211G crossline laser level is also covered by TPR soft rubber for shock resistant, IP54 waterproof and dustproof, shockproof, wear resistant, and impact resistance. Plus, it’s cold and high temperature resistant, so you can use it in any condition. And with a limited warranty of 12 months, you can be confident that you’re getting a quality tool.
- 🔹 COMBINES PLUMB AND UP POINTS WITH CROSS LINE- Huepar M-9211G self-Leveling laser level offers two points plus a cross-line for a two-in-one laser. This hybrid point and line laser tool combines all the features of the Huepar line laser plus point-to-point plumb, giving contractors in the commercial and remodeling trades maximum versatility.
- 🔹 FINE POSITIONING- This laser level offers cross-line accuracy of +/- 1/9 inch at 33 feet, up point accuracy of 1/13 inch at 33 feet and down point accuracy of 1/9 inch at 33 feet. Class II 510-530nm laser product. We adopt the latest LD blue-green laser unit, It is at least twice brighter than red lasers utilizing the same power source.
- 🔹 SELF-LEVELING- The M-9211G cross-line laser features the Smart Pendulum System, you are able to self-level on an inclined surface within 4 degrees. If the surface inclines over 4 degrees, the laser will flash to indicate you are out-of-leveling parameters. You can be confident that you are within optimal leveling range. Secure transport lock protects pendulum when unit is switched off. Manual mode locks lines for use at any angle.
- 🔹 INTUITIVE OPERATION & EXTRA LONG LASER LINES- Just gently press the power button to activate this device, easily project a cross line laser with plumb bob. Highly-visible laser lines with wide 110º horizontal, 180º vertical fan angles - easily-seen, long lines minimize the need to reposition the unit.
- 🔹 DURABLE & WARRANTY- This laser level is covered by TPR soft rubber for shock resistant, IP54 waterproof and dustproof, shockproof, wear resistant, impact resistance, cold and high temperature. Customer can enjoy 12 months limited warranty but up to 24 months longer warranty if you become a royal customer through the product registration (Offered on the package box).
4. PREXISO 2-in-1 Laser Level Spirit Level with Light, 100Ft Alignment Point & 30Ft Leveling Line, Magnetic Laser Leveler Tool for Construction Picture Hanging Wall Writing Painting Home Renovation
A laser level is a device that emits a laser beam in a straight line. This line can be used to help level or align objects. There are a few different types of laser levels, but one of the most common is the laser leveler.
A laser leveler is a type of laser level that has a magnet on it. This magnet can be used to attach the laser leveler to any iron surface. This makes it easier to use the laser leveler in one hand while you are using the other hand to hold or move the object you are trying to level or align.
The PREXISO 2-in-1 laser leveler is a type of laser leveler that has a 100-foot alignment point and a 30-foot leveling line. It also has a built-in LED light that can be turned on or off with a long press of the red button. The leveler is designed with overmolded rubber end caps for non-marring leveling and shock resistance. It also has two milled surfaces with a magnet.
- NOTE: It does not measure distance!
- Laser Alignment Point & Leveling Line - Designed with bright red beam 100Ft alignment point and 30Ft horizontally line for leveling. You can also aligns plumb with the help of spirit level magnet. The line laser can also be used vertically with the help of level magnet
- 12 Inch Spirit Level - Made of heavy duty aluminum frame is lightweight, easily used in construction work and help reduce hand fatigue. Design with 180° bubble vial and one triangular bubble vial with triangular mirror are handy for horizontal, vertical or angular applications with quick and accurate leveling. Measurement surface with V-shaped groove for pipe measurements
- LED Light - Designed with 2 bubble vial LED lights for easier reading in dark workspaces. Long press the red button to turn on/off the light. Class II laser product, output < 1mW
- Anti-shock & Magnetic - 2-in-1 laser spirit level designed with over-molded rubber end caps for non-marring leveling and shock resistance; Two milled surfaces with magnet making it easier to be attached to any iron for easy and hands-free work
5. Klein Tools 93LCLG Laser Level, Self Leveling, Hi-Viz Green Cross Line Level with Red Plumb Spot and Magnetic Mounting Clamp
What is a laser level?
A laser level is a device that projects a level line or beam of light. This line can be used to help ensure that objects are level or plumb.
There are a number of different types of laser levels, but the most common type is the self-leveling laser level. This type of laser level is easy to use and is perfect for a wide range of applications, from home improvement to construction.
One of the most popular self-leveling laser levels on the market is the Klein Tools 93LCLG Laser Level. Let’s take a closer look at some of the pros and cons of this tool.
- The Klein Tools 93LCLG Laser Level is easy to read with its high visibility green horizontal and vertical laser lines and red plumb spot lasers. This makes it perfect for a wide range of alignment tasks.
- The integrated magnetic 360 degree mounting bracket also makes it easy to attach to ferromagnetic objects such as steel studs, doors, beams, or electrical panels.
- The magnetic bracket also facilitates attachment to the included rugged body, which provides IP54 water and dust resistance. The body is also impact and drop resistant.
- The low battery indicator and easily accessible battery compartment make it easy to keep the laser level running.
- Although the Klein Tools 93LCLG Laser Level is a great tool, it does have a few downsides.
- First, the laser lines may be difficult to see in direct sunlight.
- Second, the laser level is not designed for use in extreme temperatures.
- Third, the tool is not meant for use in very high or low altitudes.
Overall, the Klein Tools 93LCLG Laser Level is a great tool that is perfect for a variety of applications. It is easy to use, durable, and has a number of features that make it a standout choice.
- Self-leveling laser level is easy-to-read with high-visibility green horizontal and vertical laser lines and red plumb spot lasers
- Projects horizontal and vertical lines independently or together to address various alignment tasks
- Integrated magnetic 360-Degree mounting bracket with 1/4-Inch and 5/8-Inch tripod mounting threads
- Magnetic bracket facilitates attachment to ferromagnetic objects such as steel studs, doors, beams or electrical panels
- Additional mounting clamp attachment for use on ceiling grid applications
6. Bosch GPL100-30G 125ft Green 3-Point Self-Leveling Laser with VisiMax Technology and Integrated 360° MultiPurpose Mount
The Bosch GPL10030G 125ft Green 3Point SelfLeveling Laser with VisiMax Technology and Integrated 360 MultiPurpose Mount is a great tool to have on any job site. It can accurately transfer and align level plumb 90 and grade points. The built-in VisiMax technology monitors power consumption to maximize line visibility and extend battery life. The bright state-of-the-art green beam lasers are up to 4X brighter than standard red beams for easy jobsite visibility. The full rubber overmold housing helps protect every major impact point with a design similar to a roll cage for extended tool life. The smart pendulum system allows the tool to selflevel and it indicates out-of-level condition for accuracy and protection. The Bosch GPL10030G 125ft Green 3Point SelfLeveling Laser with VisiMax Technology and Integrated 360 MultiPurpose Mount is a great tool to have on any job site.
- Three-Point Plumb and Level Point Projection: Accurately transfers and aligns level, plumb, 90° and grade points
- Built-In VisiMax Technology: Monitors power consumption to maximize line visability and extend battery life
- Bright State-of-the-Art Green-Beam Lasers: Up to 4X brighter than standard red beams for easy jobsite visibility
- Full Rubber Overmold Housing – helps protect every major impact point, with a design similar to a roll cage for extended tool life
- Smart Pendulum System – allows tool to self-level, and it indicates out-of-level condition for accuracy and protection
- 5 POINT LASERS - Projects 5 bright green dots on top, bottom, left, right, and in front. This highly accurate dot point laser is ideal for construction projects that require squaring up layout walls and transferring / aligning plumb points. CAUTION: This is a point laser, not a cross line laser. Please see the GLL100GX model or similar for cross-line options.
- GREEN-BEAM, 125 FT – 4x brighter than red laser for optimal visibility in indoor and partially outdoor jobsites. Offers ±1/8 In. accuracy at 30 Ft. for up/down plumb, align and level applications (the bottom point’s accuracy is ±1/4 In. at 30 Ft.)
- SELF LEVELING – Integrated magnetic mount rotates 360° for easy, full coverage of the room anywhere. Smart pendulum automatically self-levels up to 4°, indicates out-of-level condition by blinking the lights to ensure you always have the utmost accurate leveling measurement.
- LONG BATTERY LIFE – Built in VisiMax technology monitors power consumption to maximize line visibility and effectively extend battery life.
- IMPACT PROTECTION – Comes with a built-in, heavy-duty, full rubber overmold housing designed to act like a roll cage - ensuring excellent protection of the laser when dropped hard on the ground. Recessed lenses for the ultimate durability. Also includes (2) AA batteries and a hard carrying case for convenience and extra protection.
7. Spectra Precision LT52G Multi-Purpose Laser Tool with Green Beam Cross Lines and 5 Alignment Points, Automatic Self-Leveling, Storage Case
When it comes to construction, there are a lot of tools that you need in order to get the job done. And, while some people might think that a single tool can do it all, the truth is that you really need a variety of tools to complete most construction projects.
One such tool is the Spectra Precision LT52G MultiPurpose Laser Tool. This tool combines a 5-beam pointer and a crossline laser into one product, which eliminates the need for contractors to purchase two separate tools. And, the best part is that this tool is automatic selfleveling, so you can be sure that your measurements are accurate and that your projects are setup quickly.
The LT52G also features green beam crosslines, which are best for use in bright ambient light conditions. Plus, the points are visible up to 200 feet away, so you can easily see them even if you’re working in a large space.
The LT52G is also built to last. It features a durable housing that is designed to withstand the rigors of any construction site. Plus, it comes with a hardshell case for convenient transport and storage.
And, finally, the LT52G includes powerful Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries that provide all-day operation. This eliminates the need for contractors to purchase and use alkaline batteries.
So, if you’re looking for a versatile and durable laser tool, the Spectra Precision LT52G MultiPurpose Laser Tool is a great option.
- Eliminates the need for contractors to purchase two tools by combining a 5-beam pointer and a crossline laser into one product. Automatic self-leveling assures accuracy and fast setup
- Green beam crosslines are best for use in bright ambient light conditions and points are visible up to 200 ft (60 m)
- Durable housing is designed to protect the unit and endure the rigors of any construction site; comes with a hard-shell case for convenient transport and storage
- Use for all interior building and remodeling horizontal and vertical alignments - wall layout, point transfer up and down, tiles, finish carpentry, and 90 degree squaring
- Includes powerful Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries providing all day operation and eliminates need for alkaline batteries
There are many different types of laser levels on the market, so it can be difficult to determine which one is the best for your needs. Here are five frequently asked questions about laser levels for grading, with answers to help you choose the right one for your project.
1. What is the difference between a line laser level and a crossline laser level?
A line laser level projects a straight line, while a crossline laser level projects a crosshair-style pattern.
2. What is the difference between a manual and an automatic laser level?
A manual laser level requires you to manually adjust the level each time you use it, while an automatic laser level adjusts itself automatically.
3. What is the difference between a green and a red laser level?
Green laser levels are typically more visible than red laser levels, making them better for outdoor use. Red laser levels are more common and are better for indoor use.
4. What is the difference between a standard and a slope laser level?
A standard laser level is designed to be used on level surfaces, while a slope laser level is designed to be used on surfaces that are not level.
5. What is the difference between a dot laser level and a line laser level?
A dot laser level projects a single dot, while a line laser level projects a continuous line.