Looking for a mig welder that’s under $400? Look no further than the Best Mig Welder Under $400. This unit is perfect for hobbyists and small businesses who are on a budget. It features a variety of features that make it a great choice for beginners.
Don’t forget to refer to the following summaries from Bestsmarttool.
1. YESWELDER Digital MIG-205DS MIG Welder
The YESWELDER Digital MIG205DS MIG Welder200Amp 110220V Dual Voltage Gas Gasless MIG Welding Machine is a top-of-the-line welder that is perfect for both home and professional use. This welder is made with IGBT inverter technology, which results in a more reliable and stable welder. The MIG205DS is capable of true lift TIG welding, as well as stick welding. This welder also has 4 functions in 1, which includes gas MIG, gasless MIG, lift TIG, and stick welding. The LBT150 Spool Gun, which is sold separately, reduces the distance that the wire needs to travel and increases the visibility for the moving wire. This welder also has Automatic Protection Function for Overcurrent Overvoltage and Overheating.
- IGBT inverter technology, Full 30-205Amp(max) with digital display, reliable quality and stable performance.
- Synergic Control,Automatic change of the voltage & wire feeding speed by adjusting the amperage or choosing different thicknesses
- The MIG-205DS is capable of true lift TIG(need buy extra tig lift torch,not included inside product) welding as well as stick welding ,4 Functions in 1 of Gas MIG /Gasless MIG / Lift TIG / Stick
- Aluminum MIG welding available, spool gun compatible.The LBT150 Spool Gun reduces the distance that the wire needs to travel.Visibility for the moving wire（need purchasing separately）
- Safety, Automatic Protection Function for Over-current, Over-voltage and Over-heating
2. TOOLIOM 200M MIG Welder 3 in 1 Flux MIG Welder
TOOLIOM 200M MIG Welder 3 in 1 Flux MIGSolid WireLift TIGStick Welder 110 220V Dual Voltage Welding MachineSynergic Control is a multipurpose welder that is designed for both beginners and experts. It is a powerful machine that can weld mild steel up to 5/32 inch thick. It has a big enough wire feed to accommodate 2 and 10 pound spools of wire. The machine is ready to weld with a 0.3/0.8 mm wire diameter. It has a dual voltage input design that allows it to be plugged into both 110 and 220 volts. The machine has an automatic fitting that makes it easy to use.
The pros of the TOOLIOM 200M MIG Welder 3 in 1 Flux MIGSolid WireLift TIGStick Welder 110 220V Dual Voltage Welding MachineSynergic Control include:
- 1. It is a multipurpose machine that can be used for a variety of welding applications.
- 2. It is a powerful machine that can weld mild steel up to 5/32 inch thick.
- 3. It has a big enough wire feed to accommodate 2 and 10 pound spools of wire.
- 4. The machine is ready to weld with a 0.3/0.8 mm wire diameter.
- 5. It has a dual voltage input design that allows it to be plugged into both 110 and 220 volts.
- 6. The machine has an automatic fitting that makes it easy to use.
The cons of the TOOLIOM 200M MIG Welder 3 in 1 Flux MIGSolid WireLift TIGStick Welder 110 220V Dual Voltage Welding MachineSynergic Control include:
- 1. It is a more expensive machine.
- 2. It is not as portable as some of the other welders on the market.
- Synergic Control: The welding parameter is built-in with precise data. It will choose the voltage, amperage and feeding speed that is needed based on welder data, making it much easier for new welders.
- Multi-functions in one machine: Suitable for MMA, Lift TIG, flux MIG, gas MIG
- Powerful Machine: Up to 200A output current that can weld mild up to 5/32 inch (4.0mm) plate.
- Big enough to apply to 2 and 10 pounds rolls of wire. Ready to feed .030"(0.8mm) with solid core wire, and .035" (0.9mm)with flux core wire.Can Handle E7018 basic electrode.
- Dual voltage input design: Welding machine can be plugged into 110（120）V / 220(230)V dual voltage (Automatic fitting).
3. JEGS MIG 100 Gasless Welder
The JEGS MIG 100 Gasless Welder is a 110V AC MIG welder that is out-of-the-box ready to use on many different welding applications. This welding machine features a one year warranty for peace of mind. The JEGS MIG 100 Gasless Welder has a yellow painted finish with the JEGS logo for great looks and long life.
- Out-of-the-box ready to use on many different welding applications
- JEGS welder machine includes: spool of wire, welding torch, ground clamp and cable, hand held mask, and wire brush
- This welding machine features a one year warranty for peace of mind
- 110V AC design to allow for a more universal plug-in power source
- Yellow painted finish with JEGS logo for great looks and long life
4. Flameweld MIG ARC TIG 3 In 1 Gas/Gasless MIG Welder Machine
The Flameweld MIG ARC TIG 3-in-1 welder is a versatile machine that can be used for Mig welding, arc welding, and Tig welding. It is a dual voltage machine that can operate at 110 or 220 volts, and it has a maximum welding current of 160 amps. The machine has a duty cycle of 60160 amps at 25 degrees Celsius in 220 volts, and a duty cycle of 100145 amps at 25 degrees Celsius in 110 volts. It also has a digital display that allows the user to read the current and voltage.
The Mig welder is easy to use, and it has 10 levels of precise adjustment from 50 volts to 50 volts. The welder also has a coordinated control of Mig wire feeders speed and current. This function allows the user to easily start the arc with the hot arc function, and it also helps to prevent sticking. The welder also has an anti-stick function that is preset in the machine.
The Tig welder has a Lift Tig2T4T function that allows the user to free their fingers. The arc force function helps to make the arc more powerful under the MMA function. The Tig welder also has a VRD function that keeps the user safe. The welder has an overheat and over current protection system that will activate when needed. The machine also has a fan cooling system that helps to keep it cool.
- 【Synergic Function】MTA1650 designed a One-Knob Intelligent control system. Mig welder machine can automatic compensation and adjustment of Mig welding current and voltage, Mig welder easy to get the better welding, Welder machine with 10-levels precise adjustment from -5.0V to +5.0V, Coordinated control of Mig wire feeder’s speed and current, with this function flux core welder easy arc starting with hot arc function, Anti-Stick also preset in machine anti-stick for MMA function.
- 【110/220V Dual Voltage】MTA1650 is a dual voltage 110/220V Mig/Lift TIG/Stick welder machine, Welding machine automatic identifies input voltage, Max welding current is 160A, Duty cycle 60%@160A at 25 °C in 220V, duty cycle 100%@145A at 25 °C, Welder machine with digital display easy read the current and voltage, Welder come with conversion plug (110V female to 220 male plugs).
- 【Multi-function】Tig welder with Lift Tig/2T/4T Gas/Gasless Mig/Stick, Tig welder machine with Lift TIG function. Gas/Gasless Mig welder, Use 0.030’’(0.8mm) Solid and flux core wire 0.030''/0.035'', 0.5kg 0.030’’(0.8mm) flux core wire as accessory come with welder machine. This Mig welder also with function: Arc Force, It’s very easy to help to get more powerful under MMA function, With this function, the welding machine can do better stick welding, Function 2T/4T will make your fingers free.
- 【Arc force, Hot Arc, VRD】Welding machine can auto control voltage and current to achieve smooth arc, This Mig welder quite easy use for the Newer and DIY user, welding machine can works in best status with function: Synergic hot arc and arc force, More reliable but less spatter, VRD keep the user safe more, Also Mig welder with energy-saving fan cooling system, Overheat and over current protection, Fan will works when needed, reduce the dust into the machine.
- 【What come with Mig Welder】 1 x Welder machine, 1 x Mig torch(fixed at machine), 1 x Ground clamp with cable, 1 x 0.030’’(0.8mm) Flux core wire(0.5kg), 2 x 0.030’’(0.8mm) Contact tips, 1 x Conversion plug (110V female to 220V male plug), 1 x User Manual.
When it comes to welding, mig welders are some of the most popular tools on the market. And when it comes to mig welders, there are a lot of options to choose from. So, if you’re in the market for a mig welder, but you’re not sure where to start, here are five FAQs of the best mig welders under 400.
1. What is the best type of mig welder for beginners?
If you’re a beginner, we recommend a flux-cored wire welder. Flux-cored wire welders are easy to use and are perfect for beginners.
2. What is the best mig welder for home use?
The best mig welder for home use is the Lincoln Electric Power MIG 216. This welder is perfect for home use because it’s easy to use and it’s affordable.
3. What is the best mig welder for welding aluminum?
The best mig welder for welding aluminum is the Millermatic 211. This welder is perfect for welding aluminum because it has a high-frequency start that helps to prevent spatter.
4. What is the best mig welder for welding steel?
The best mig welder for welding steel is the Millermatic 211. This welder is perfect for welding steel because it has a high-frequency start that helps to prevent spatter.
5. What is the best mig welder for welding stainless steel?
The best mig welder for welding stainless steel is the Millermatic 211. This welder is perfect for welding stainless steel because it has a high-frequency start that helps to prevent spatter.