If you’re in the market for a plasma cutter that won’t break the bank, you’ll want to take a look at some of the best plasma cutters under $1000. These machines are versatile and reliable, and can handle a wide range of tasks.
If you’re just starting out in the plasma cutting world, a machine in this price range is a great place to start. They’re easy to use and can handle a variety of materials, so you can get started quickly. Plus, they’re affordable enough that you can buy one and start cutting right away.
If you’re looking for a plasma cutter that can handle more complex tasks, you’ll want to invest in a higher-end machine. These machines are more powerful and can handle more difficult materials. However, they can also be more expensive, so be sure to factor that into your decision-making process.
No matter which plasma cutter you choose, be sure to take care of it. These machines are delicate and can be easily damaged, so make sure to protect them and keep them maintained. Let’s find out with Bestsmarttool now!
1. Lotos Technology LTP5000D 50Amp Non-Touch Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter
The Lotos Technology LTP5000D 50Amp NonTouch Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter Dual Voltage 110V220V 12 Inch Clean Cut Brown is a great tool for cutting through rough painted and rusty surfaces. It produces minimal slag and has pilot arc technology that allows you to cut without touching the tip to the metal. The upgraded torch and consumables ensure more precise cutting and durability of consumable life. The machine can be set up quickly and easily within 1 minute. It has a 1050A DC output and is suitable for cutting stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, and aluminum. It uses nonhazardous compressed air to cut safe and at low cost. The plasma cutter comes with a 1-year warranty.
- ★ 𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐀𝐫𝐜 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫: Efficiently cuts through rough, painted, and rusty surfaces and produces minimal slag. Pilot arc technology allows you to cut without touching the tip to the metal. Better cutting quality and longer consumable life.
- ★ 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞 & 𝐚𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐰 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐭: Newly Designed Upgraded torch and consumables ensure more precise cutting and durability of consumable life. Lower your usage cost. Compact plasma cutter has a handle for portability and use non-hazardous compressed air to cut stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, and aluminum.
- ★ 𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝟏 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞: The pre-installed NPT 1/4” industry type D plug and air filter regulator allows you to quickly connect to your air compressor by using the stand coupler existing on your air compressor. The whole machine can be set up quickly within 1 min.
- ★ 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐩𝐮𝐭 & 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞: 10-50A DC output, 1/2” ideal clean cut and 3/4” maximum severance cut under 220/240V. 10-35A DC output, 1/3" ideal clean cut and 2/5" maximum severance cut under 110/120V. SUITABLE CUTTING for Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, Aluminum, etc. Uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut, safe and at low cost.
- ★ 𝐁𝐮𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞: We offer a 𝟑𝟎 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲-𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞, 𝐚 𝟏-𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝟑-𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐲, please submit warranty registration form on our website. 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐔𝐒𝐀-𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 customer service(via phone/email) is available to assist you.
- ★ AIR PLASMA CUTTER: SUITABLE CUTTING for Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, Aluminum, etc. ★ SAFE AND AT LOW COST: compact plasma cutter has a handle for portability and uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, and aluminum.
- ★ OUTPUT & PERFORMANCE: 10-50 Amp DC output, 1/2” ideal clean cut and 3/4” maximum severance cut under 220/240V. 10-35A DC output, 1/3" ideal clean cut and 2/5" maximum severance cut under 110/120V. Engine Power : Electric (AC)★ DUAL VOLTAGE INPUT: Automatic Dual Voltage / Dual Frequency (110/120 V 220/240 V 50/60Hz).
- ★ BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: We offer 30 days refund and a 3-YEARS Limited Warranty: include 1 Year NEW Replacement Warranty. ★ US BASED CUSTOMER CARE & SUPPORT TEAM: please feel free to contact us by phone or email, we always stand Back on Our Products. Please submit the registration form on our website.
- ★ THE COMPATIBLE CONSUMABLES SETS for this BROWN Color LT5000D Plasma Cutter are "LCS22" or "LCS33". Please search "Lotos LCS22" or "Lotos LCS33"; ★ It CANNOT compatible with Lotos LCOn20, LCON40 or LCON90 Consumables Sets or any other third part consumables set. ★ PACKAGE INCLUDES: Power supply, Plasma cutting torch, ground clamp, Pre-installed NPT 1/4” industry type D plug and Air filter regulator, consumables, Instruction Manual, etc.
- ★ SETUP WITHIN 1 MIN: The pre-installed NPT 1/4” industry type D plug and air filter regulator allows you to quick connect to your air compressor by using the stand coupler existing on your air compressor. The whole machine can be setup quickly within 1 min.
2. CUT50 50 Amp 110V/220V Dual Voltage AC DC IGBT Cutting Machine
What is a plasma cutter?
A plasma cutter is a machine that uses a jet of hot plasma to cut through metal. Plasma cutters are often used in fabrication and welding shops to cut through steel and other metals.
How does a plasma cutter work?
A plasma cutter works by creating a jet of hot plasma. The jet is directed at the metal to be cut, and the heat of the plasma melts the metal. The molten metal is then blown away by the jet of plasma, leaving a clean cut.
What are the pros and cons of a plasma cutter?
Pros of a plasma cutter:
– Plasma cutters are very efficient at cutting through metal.
– They leave a clean cut with no burrs or welding marks.
– Plasma cutters are portable and can be used in a variety of settings.
Cons of a plasma cutter:
– Plasma cutters can be expensive.
– They require a high level of operator expertise to use safely and effectively.
– They can be dangerous if not used properly.
- High-quality components and advanced inverter technology increase product life and work efficiency by 30% compared to ordinary machines, resulting in a smooth cutting surface and permanent supply of high-quality consumables.
- Compact and portable design with an LCD digital display and a portable handle for easy operation and transportation. Long-term supply of consumables.
- Dual voltage capability allows for automatic adaptation to switch input power of 90V-260V (110V-220V) without the need for an external conversion plug, making it easy to use in different environments.
- Professional plasma cutter suitable for cutting stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, and other color metal materials with a cutting thickness of 1-20mm. Video operation instructions available for quality assurance.
3. Reboot Plasma Cutter Non Touch 50 Amp CUT50DL 1/2″
The Reboot Plasma Cutter Non Touch 50 Amp CUT50DL 12 Clean Cut Air Plasma Pilot Arc 110220V High Frequency Inverter Machine is a great option for those looking for a quality plasma cutter. This machine has a number of pros that make it a great choice, including its clean cut capabilities, its duty cycle, and its automatic voltage transfer. Additionally, the machine is easy to use and comes with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a one-year limited warranty.
However, there are a few cons to consider before purchasing this machine. One is that it does not come with a compressor, so an air compressor will need to be purchased separately. Additionally, the machine is not designed to cut stainless steel or chrome, so those materials cannot be cut with the non-touch feature.
Despite these few cons, the Reboot Plasma Cutter Non Touch 50 Amp CUT50DL 12 Clean Cut Air Plasma Pilot Arc 110220V High Frequency Inverter Machine is a great option for those looking for an easy-to-use plasma cutter with a number of great features.
- 🛒[Duty Cycle] Automatic 110/220V AC dual voltage 60% at 50A, 100% at 40A Duty Cycle Pilot Arc Air Plasma Cutter with high frequency inverter( no compressor inside)【30A breaker suggested for220V,50A breaker suggested for 110V】
- 🛒[Cutting Thickness] On 220V Carbon steel Max Rated Clean Cut Thickness: 1/2"(12mm). Max Severance Thickness: 3/4"(16mm) Under 110V Clean Cut Thickness : 3/8 ‘’(9mm) output current 30A.
- 🛒[Cutting Material] Stainless steel,Alloy steel,Mild steel,Copper,Cast Iron and Chrome can cut with non touch.We offer 30-Day 100% satisfaction or money back guarantee and 1 Year Limited Warranty
- 🛒[Voltage Transfer] Conversion line easy transfer from 110V to 220V Home Use, Air Pressure 60-70PSI.
- 🛒[Full Package Kit] 1 X 13ft AG60 Plasma Cutter Torch 1X Electrode holder and earth clamp each 6.56 ft cable 1 X Hose 6.5ft 1X Air Pressure Valve [ No Compressor Included ]
4. HYC410 110V Input Voltage 35Amps Air Plasma Cutters
The plasma cutter is a great tool to have in your arsenal for DIY projects. It is perfect for cutting through car metal. The machine has a clean cutting thickness of 5mm and a max cutting thickness of 8mm. The machine is powered by a 110V outlet and has a 60 duty cycle.
- Plasma Cutter, 110V 35A air metal cutting machine 60% duty cycle,with IGBT inverter technology, It is long life and efficient higher than mosfet type of cutter.
- The plasma cutting machine very good for DIY to cut car flame, Clean cutting thickness 5mm Max cutting thickness 8mm in 110V 60PSI, This machine only can works in 110V, Cutter maybe explode if connect it to 220V, Be careful~!
- Plasma cutters cutting thickness: Clean Cutting Thickness 5mm/35A 110V at 60PSI, Max Thickness: 8mm/35A 110V at 60PSI. Plasma cutter is widely used for cutting stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper and other color metal materials.
- We suggest Air compressor supply air can reach at: 40L/min, Generator can supply power more than 4.5KVA.
- HYC410 Plasma cutting equipment come with 110V power plug, With nice packing and compact design. Air gauge fit at front of machine easy read air pressure.
5. AHP AlphaTIG 203Xi 200 Amp IGBT AC DC Tig/Stick Welder
The AHP AlphaTIG 203Xi 200 Amp IGBT AC DC TigStick Welder with PULSE 110220v 3 YEARS WARRANTY is a quality TIG welding machine that is perfect for aluminum, stainless steel, or steel welding. It has a high visibility LCD screen that will show you the weld parameters and allow you to adjust them as needed. This machine also has Advanced Inverter Technology with PWM Pulse Width Modulation, which uses IGBT technology to provide precise welding of thinner gauge materials. Additionally, the unit features HF start tig and includes a foot pedal for great tig welding control.
- High visibility LCD screen
- will do 1/4" aluminum and 3/8" mild stee and 110/220 volts and is capable of welding 7018, 6013
- Advanced Inverter Technology with PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) Using IGBT technology
- quality TIG welding on aluminum, stainless or steel and precise welding of thinner-gauge materials
- unit features HF start tig and includes a foot pedal for great tig welding control and Operation
6. FLARING Plasma Cutter Equipment 50 AMP 220V IGBT 1/2”
Flaring Plasma Cutter Equipment 50 AMP 220V IGBT 12 Clean Cut CUT50 Max 35 Cut High Frequency Inverter Plasma Cutting Machine is a great tool for those who need to do some precision cutting. This machine is able to cut through a variety of materials including stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, cast iron, chrome, and aluminum. It has a compact design and comes with a handle for portability. It also uses nonhazardous compressed air to cut the materials, which makes it a safer option to use.
This machine is able to cut through a variety of materials including stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, cast iron, chrome, and aluminum.
The machine has a compact design and comes with a handle for portability.
The machine uses nonhazardous compressed air to cut the materials, which makes it a safer option to use.
- [Cutting Ability] This plasma cutter machine automatic 220v(50/60hz),10-50A dc output, 1/2"(12mm) ideal clean cut and 3/5"(15mm) maximum severance cut under 220v,70% duty cycle. The upgraded model only supports 220v voltage input.
- [Cutting Material] Compact plasma cutter has a handle for portability and uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper,cast iron,chrome and aluminum(Aluminum≤1/4",Copper≤1/5")
- [Breaker Recommendation] We suggest a 30A breaker on 220V while using this plasma cutter.Air Pressure 60-70PSI suggested.Btw,this CUT50 plasma cutting machine works well with a generator above 5000W.
- [Fan-Runs-on-Demand cooling system]The new machine uses powerful cooling system, “dormant” fan,only operates when needed. This cuts down on fan noise, along with reducing power consumption and contaminants drawn into the machine.
- [Warranty Assurance] We are a manufactory with over 10 years' experience of professionals producing the plasma cutter machines,3 year's warranty.Please add to cart and take it without hesitation
7. PRIMEWELD CUT60 60Amp Non-Touch Pilot Arc PT60 Torch Plasma Cutter
If you’re looking for a quality plasma cutter, the PRIMEWELD CUT60 could be a great option. This cutter has a 60 amp duty cycle and can work with both 110 and 220 volt power supplies, making it a versatile option. It also comes with a three-year warranty, providing you with added peace of mind.
One of the biggest benefits of the PRIMEWELD CUT60 is its blowback start technology. This technology helps to reduce the likelihood of electrode sticking, making it easier to start cutting. The cutter also features a continuous pilot arc, which makes it ideal for cutting expanded or rusted metal.
While the PRIMEWELD CUT60 is a quality cutter, it does have a few downsides. First, it’s a bit heavier than some other options on the market. Additionally, it can be a bit pricier than some of the other options available.
Overall, the PRIMEWELD CUT60 is a quality cutter that offers a number of benefits. If you’re looking for a cutter that’s easy to start and can handle a variety of metals, this could be a great option for you.
- CUT60 PILOT ARC 3 year warranty 7 day per week support in USA
- PT60 blowback cutting torch WITH EURO CENTRAL CONNECTION
- Blow-back start technology, Pilot Arc
- 60% duty cycle at 60amps, 110/220 with adapter
- Continuous Pilot Arc enables you to cut expanded, rusted, painted metals
8. Forney Easy Weld 251 20 P Plasma Cutter
When it comes to choosing the right plasma cutter, there are a lot of factors to consider. Forney’s Easy Weld 251 20 P Plasma Cutter is a great option for those looking for a machine that is easy to use and portable. This plasma cutter is ideal for cutting mild steel, aluminum, and stainless steel from thin material to 14″ 635 millimeters with ease.
The drag torch technology on this machine allows you to drag the cutting tip in direct contact with the metal you’re cutting for smooth, consistent, clean cuts. The machine is also light and portable, making it easy to take with you on the go. It is backed by a 12-month warranty.
Dimensions: 15″125″38″418 millimeters x 8″125″206″3838 millimeters x 12″30″48″3048 millimeters
Weight: 215 lbs.975 kilograms
Air compressor capable of 15 CFM is required (not included)
- CUTS- Mild steel, aluminum and stainless steel from thin material to 1/4"* (6.35 millimeters) with ease! *(Mild Steel)
- EASY TO USE- All you need is 120 volt power source and 1.5 CFM of compressed air. Built in regulator and air dryer make operation a breeze
- DRAG TORCH TECHNOLOGY- Allows you to drag cutting tip in direct contact with the metal you're cutting for smooth consistent clean cuts
- LIGHT AND PORTABLE- Forney's 120-volt 20 P Plasma Cutter is generator friendly so on the go cutting and moving to different job sites is possible
- RUGGED- All metal case. Built to take the day to day
If you’re in the market for a quality plasma cutter, you may be wondering what the best options are under $1,000. There are a lot of great plasma cutters out there, but it can be hard to know which one is right for you.
In this article, we’ll answer five of the most frequently asked questions about plasma cutters under $1,000. We’ll discuss what to look for in a plasma cutter, the different types of plasma cutters available, and some of the best options available for under $1,000.
FAQ 1: What should I look for in a plasma cutter?
When choosing a plasma cutter, you’ll want to consider the following factors:
-The thickness of the material you plan to cut
-The type of material you plan to cut
-The size of the material you plan to cut
-The speed of the cutter
-The precision of the cutter
FAQ 2: What are the different types of plasma cutters?
There are three main types of plasma cutters:
-Non-transferred plasma cutters
-Transferred plasma cutters
-Hybrid plasma cutters
Non-transferred plasma cutters are the most basic type of plasma cutter. They are typically small and lightweight, and they don’t require a lot of power. However, they can only be used to cut thin materials.
Transferred plasma cutters are more powerful than non-transferred cutters and can be used to cut thicker materials. They require a higher voltage and more power, but they are also more efficient and can produce a cleaner cut.
Hybrid plasma cutters are a combination of the two other types of cutters. They are more powerful than non-transferred cutters and can be used to cut thicker materials, but they are also more portable and lightweight than transferred plasma cutters.
FAQ 3: What are the best options for a plasma cutter under $1,000?
Here are four of the best options for a plasma cutter under $1,000:
-The Miller Spectrum 375 X-TREME Plasma Cutter
-The Hobart 500564 Airforce 40i Plasma Cutter
-The Lotos LTPDC2000D Plasma Cutter
-The Eastwood plasma cutter
The Miller Spectrum 375 X-TREME Plasma Cutter is a quality cutter that is perfect for both hobbyists and professionals. It is lightweight and easy to use, and it can cut through a variety of materials up to 3/8 of an inch thick.
The Hobart 500564 Airforce 40i Plasma Cutter is also a great option for both hobbyists and professionals. It is powerful and efficient, and it can cut through a variety of materials up to 1/2 of an inch thick.
The Lotos LTPDC2000D Plasma Cutter is another great option for hobbyists and professionals. It is powerful and versatile, and it can cut through a variety of materials up to 1/2 of an inch thick.
The Eastwood plasma cutter is a budget-friendly option that is perfect for hobbyists. It is powerful and efficient, and it can cut through a variety of materials up to 1/4 of an inch thick.